Monday, June 07, 2010

Ray Bradbury

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


In honor of Ray Bradbury’s 90th birthday, animation producer Steven Paul Leiva is putting together a collection of artwork that will be presented to the author in the form of a printed book. For my contribution I decided to make some book covers for my favorite Bradbury stories. This is a wonderful project and I encourage every one in animation to help celebrate the life and work of this amazing American writer.

--Justin

5 comments:

Phil said...

Nice work, Justin. I particularly like "Skeleton", with the neat underlying bone structure that gradually becomes apparent as you stare at the picture!

I have a Bradbury-based website, which you might be interested in:
www.bradburymedia.co.uk

Gregory Sesma said...

These are great Justin.

kevin said...

haha these turned out badass! i think my favorite is the foghorn!

justinpatrickparpan said...

Thanks Kevin,

Hey, I finally made it down to Pasadena last night, sorry I missed you guys. We'll have to do something when you get back from Vegas.

Radu Prisacaru, UK Internet Marketer & Web Developer said...

Will be back soon, lovely post, thanks again have bookmarked you!