Wednesday, September 24, 2008



What's up friends! This big guy here is a postcard I made with my own bare hands for the JibJab site. In more exciting work related news this big guy was recently turned into a stop motion short that me and my swell friend Devin Bell made. It will be released on the JibJab website in a few weeks and I'll post a behind the scenes entry soon.



In other news I made an appearance at the San Diego Children's museum a few weekends ago. It's a really swell location, and I had a great time!

5 comments:

a lonely wolf said...

Awesome I love the postcard just can't wait to the the short

kevin said...

where can i find that postcard on the jibjab site?? you already know this but i LOVE that illustration! and i can't wait to see the stop-motion short!!!

Trish Tatman said...

You updated! Finally... When can I get this monster as an action figure with kung-fu grip?

Trish Tatman said...

It's obviously a Trish Fish, since I made it. Duh. I also made one in pink, I will show you at work.

Also, I can never tell if you are being sincere or a total jerk face- in the future, please mark sarcasm appropriately with brackets or quotations.

Example: "Gee, Justin, you're a really swell guy."

Stephen said...

I haven't been around much lately. Finally on a 6 week vacation!!

Great stuff, man! How's Florida!